Operational Solutions Ltd (OSL) provides consultancy in support of the MOD equipment procurement programme. The Land Ground Based Air Defence Programme (Land GBAD) is a high priority programme that is responsible for the delivery of the future air defence weapon systems for the British Army. OSL provide the Programme Management Office function for the Programme including Project Controllers for the 6 associated projects.
The role will present you with the environment to realise your potential and grow with the business as well as ongoing support and training on project tools. As the Project Controller, you will be at the centre of projects, working with engineers, system architects and all other areas of the project team to supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of the customer.
Some of your duties will include:
· Management and update of programme and project level information;
· Support to programme and project reporting requirements;
· Creation and maintenance of project and programme level schedules;
· Input of risk, assumptions, issues, opportunities and dependencies data to the central programme database;
· Assist the sub Portfolio and Portfolio office with information requests
· Recording of notes and issuing records of decisions at key programme meetings;
· Support programme planning reviews; risk reviews; assumptions reviews;
· Support to business case evidence compilation;
· Maintenance and configuration control of key programme management documents such as Programme management plans.
· Travel to dislocated locations and occasional overnight stays during longer workshops and seminars.
You will be required to pass the UK security vetting procedure.
Please download the full Job Description below